Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wow! It has been a long time.


Well I thought I would check in on my blog. I didn't realize it was a year and a half since I last wrote in it. Well, it was my New Years resolution to become a better business person. I have decided to do a better job at documenting my glass projects. I did my first pot melt a couple of days ago. I will be posting pictures soon. I am really happy with how it came out and I am excited to try more. Lately, I have been enjoying making pendants with fun decals on them. I love this dragonfly decal. It makes me hopeful that spring will be here soon. I have done other pendants with butterflies, owls, flowers, angels and hummingbirds. I am wondering what other images are popular. The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment